Saturday, November 16, 2013

We're Making Some Cool Changes to My Blog

You've probably noticed this blog hasn't been updated in a while.  Partly that's because I got slack and partly because we've been really thinking hard about our best way to communicate all that's going on at the Men's Shelter.  So, this is the last post on My View from the Men's Shelter.  This blog site will go offline very soon.  But don't worry, a new blog (haven't decided on the title yet) will appear in early 2014 along with the discipline to keep it current.  Also look for MSC to begin using more video updates on our website -short clips to keep you informed and as passionate about our mission as I am.  Our website - www.MensShelterofCharlotte - isn't going anywhere so you can stay informed by visiting us online.  Thanks for reading and look for my new blog after the holidays.

Carson

No comments: